NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Clarity Alliance Ltd. will be held on Tuesday 28th June at 10.30am via Zoom meetings.
To consider and if thought fit, pass the following Ordinary Resolutions.
- To receive the Chairman’s report for the year ended 31st December 2021
- To receive the Treasurer’s report and accounts for the year ended 31st December 2021
- To appoint the board of directors for the year 2022-2023
- Any other relevant business
Ashdown Hurrey Accountants
20 Havelock Road
Registered No. 2363566
By Order of the Board
16th June 2022
NOMINATIONS FOR THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
A new board of directors will be appointed for the year 2022-23 during the Annual General Meeting.
If you would like to stand for the board please do so by clicking on the button below.
Please send your nomination by the close of business on Tuesday 21st June.
Email email@example.com if you would like to stand for election.
Annual General Meeting Agenda
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Chairman’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Launch of the Trusted Member Scheme and other member benefits
- Appointment of the Clarity board 2022
- Any other business
ATTENDANCE AT THE AGM
Only fully paid up members of Clarity are entitled to attend the AGM, but please note that this event is NOT the annual conference, it is only a short business meeting.