YOU ARE INVITED TO THE CLARITY LATE SUMMER SOCIAL
WEDNESDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER
YAMAHA, MILTON KEYNES
OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE HI-FI INDUSTRY
Following the huge success of the first post covid Clarity Hi-Fi Industry Conference back in March, we thought it would be good to get the industry together again to discuss some of the most important issues facing us. So please join us at the (late) Summer Social on 20th September.
We read every day about the cost of living crisis, inflation, wage rises, mortgage rates, rent rises and the like, and these are all having an impact on the sale of products like hi-fi and home cinema.
So what can we do about it?
Join us on Wednesday 20th September for an opportunity to share ideas and discuss ways to boost business in these challenging times.
Start time 11am, lunch provided and we aim to finish by 3.30 - 4pm (or later for those who wish to stay and continue the discussions).
Here's what to expect from the day:
- a short presentation from Clarity to bring you up to speed on what we've been up to
- a welcome from our hosts, Yamaha
- the latest GfK market performance data for you
- what the industry wants and needs from training programmes with Paul Laville, T21 Group which will lead into the afternoon's first round table discussion.
- two afternoon round table sessions
We look forward to seeing you there. Entrance is free of charge, but we do need to know numbers attending for the catering. Please click on the button below to confirm your attendance (by 13th September latest).
Email us on email@example.com if you would like to attend.