The 2018 Clarity Alliance Hi-Fi Conference takes place on Thursday 15th February at Dolby's UK head office in Soho Square, London.
Starting at 1pm (lunch from 12noon), it will feature presentations from:
BPI (British Phonographic Industry)
- In a world of changing music consumption patterns, the advent of streaming and the continuing rise of vinyl sales, hear exactly what's going on directly from the BPI.
- With over 37% of electrical purchases made using retail finance, find out how Hitachi retail finance could help you grow your business.
- Find out what's hot and what's not from GfK, the people who measure hi-fi retail sales across the UK.
- Want to know how to make social media work for your business? Learn directly from Haymarket's social media expert.
- Learn how to make your demonstration rooms perform to their optimum and work better for your business, directly from the leading acoustic treatment experts at GIK.
CES Futurology Report
- Peter Aylett, presenting his annual glance into the future of technology, fresh from CES and ISE.
- Knut Henriksen, What Hi-Fi?'s, head of SEO/data will talk about the latest consumer buyer insight research.
Attendance at the Clarity Conference is free of charge to paid up members of Clarity and just £50 for non-members.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org